In this exercise, students will have to choose whether to use the verb do or the verb make, and also conjugate the verb using the appropriate tense.
- My neighbours are always ___________ a lot of noise.
- After dinner, my sister usually ___________ the washing up.
- Excuse me, could you please ___________ me a favour?
- Don’t forget to ___________ your homework before going to bed.
- Sheila has ___________ a great effort to pass the exam.
- In her free time, Daniel usually ___________ crosswords.
- ___________ your best and try to work harder next time.
- After ___________ the bed, Francis had breakfast.
- It won’t ___________ you any harm to tidy up your room.
- You have just finished ___________ this exercise!