Complete following sentences using the right article: THE, A, or AN, only when necessary (sometimes no article is required).
- We fed the pigeons in _____ Trafalgar Square.
- There’s a clinic on _____ left.
- The Queen lives in _____ Buckingham Palace.
- What did you see at _____ Globe Theatre?
- We went sightseeing and we saw _____ Eiffel Tower.
- The museum is between _____ bank and the hotel.
- Is there _____ supermarket in Anfield Road?
- Jane went on a boat on _____ River Thames.
- Take _____ second turning on the right.
- There is _____ underground station near here.