You might have to teach your students how to express probability: here is an exercise you might find useful.
You might like it… or you might not, so please let me know and leave your comment. See you soon!
Complete the sentences with might or might not and a suitable verb.
- Charles isn’t here today. He __________ ill.
- It ___________ much, but at least it’s something.
- If I were you, I wouldn’t buy that laptop: you __________ a cheaper one on the internet.
- I rang her up, but she didn’t answer. She ___________ at home.
- Take the umbrella, it ___________ .
- I’m coming down with flu, I ___________ to the party tonight.
- If Sean doesn’t study hard, he ___________ the exam.
- The traffic is very bad, they __________ late for work.
- The line you quoted ________ or ______________ in this book, honestly I don’t know.
- Your eyes are red, you have a temperature and your nose is congested: you _____________ flu.